Benefits to accredited providers:
- A visible and explicit committment to meeting and maintaining quality standards through the use of the "accredited by TEFL TESOL Certification" brand
- Opportunities for improvement in services through regular inspection and the sharing of best practices
- Promotions in international markets
- Inclusion in the list of accredited providers
- Students studying with accredited providers are ensured of a level of service defined by the program standards. These cover managment, resources and environment, teaching and learning, and welfare and student services.
- Students can get redress through an agreed complaints procedure if these standards are not met.
- Students can compare provider standards to ensure suitability for their needs.